Ana Sala Fernández
Deputy Councillor of Intelligent Development on Territory, Markets (except for those of the Old Town), Water, SMEs, Autonomous
ANA SALA FERNÁNDEZ
Calp, 22 de març de 1966
Bachelor in Law at the University of Alicante, class of 1988
- 1989: Bank intern at Caja de Ahorros Provincial of Alicante
- 1990 - 1992: Legal advisor in traffic fine management at Eurogestión Trans
- 1995 to present: Manager at the agency Gestoría Sala
- Active administrative manager with professional member number 246 by the Administrative Agent Association of Alicante
- Active Real Estate Agent with professional member number 789 since 1997
- Properties (according to registry value and vesting percentage) several houses 265,266.28 euros.
- Value of other assets (vehicles) 3.000,00 euros.
- Total 268,266.80 euros.
- Stocks and shares in companies 50,000.00 euros.
- Net income previous year 38,349.38 euros.
- Administrative manager since 1995
- API since 1997
Member of the Local Plenary Session
Member of the Local Governing Body
Member of the Informative Committee.
Representative of the Town Council at the General Board of the partially Government-owned Company of Supply and Services of Calpe, in her capacity of Deputy Councillor of Water.
Representative of the Town Council at the Governing Body of the partially Government-owned Company of Supply and Services of Calpe, in her capacity of Deputy Councillor of Water.
Representative of the Town Council, as a deputy, at the Consortium Board for Water Supply and Sanitation of the Towns in la Marina Alta.
Representative of the Town Council at the Municipal Association of Calp, Murla and Vall de Laguar.
Representative of the Town Council, as a deputy, at the Consortium Board for the Economic Recovery of la Marina Alta (CREAMA).
Representative of the Town Council, as a deputy, at the Valencian Federation of Towns and Provinces.
The remuneration of the Council Member for attending at the Informative Committees and Government Meetings is €270 per session, and €455 for attending at the Plenary Sessions, given her condition as a spokesperson for the Partido Popular group of councillors.