Integrated into the Department for Senior Citizens, the Civic Centre is aimed at promoting the wellbeing of older citizens in the community, as well as persons who have been obliged to retire early. We do this by creating a system of social services which will meet your specific needs relating to health, housing, culture and leisure.
- Address: Avenida Masnou 10
- Telephone: 96 583 96 00
- Fax: 96 583 33 04
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook: Centre Cívic del Major “Mare de Déu de les Neus” Calp
- Opening hours: From 09:00h to 20:00h in winter and from 09:00h to 21:00h in Summer.
- Office opening hours: Monday, Wednesday and Thursday from 10:30h to 13:30h.
- Social worker: Monday and Wednesday from 10:30h to 14:00h.
NEW GREATER CARD. (more information at the Mare de Déu de les Neus Civic Center).
Together we are working to get a friendly town, a town for people, with quality of life and of which we are proud.
We have created the "Majors Targeta to Calp" and the "Majors Targeta to Calp-Bonobús Urbano" for the well-being of our elders. With these cards you will benefit from more leisure services, discounts on public transport, bonuses and discounts at local shops and access to public services.
Check the Catalog of Discounted Stores (in Spanish)
- If you do not have the "Targeta Majors a Calp" you can request it by filling out the following application: Download Request for the "Majors a Calp" card (in Spanish) and submitting it at the Mare de Déu de les Neus Civic Center. If, on the other hand, what you want is the "Targeta Majors a Calp-Bonobus Urbà" you can request it through the Virtual Office of the Town Hall of Calp: Go to process for the "Solicitud Tarjeta Mayores con BonoBus, Recarga o Reexpedición" (in Spanish)
- If you want to be a collaborating entity and apply your own discounts through the card you can request it through the Virtual Office of the City of Calp: Go to process for the "Solicitud de Entidad Colaboradora"