Informative Commissions are set up in general terms, distributing among them the affairs awaiting decision that must comply with the Board. Their number and designation, as well as any variation during the term, will be decided by an agreement of the Board, as suggested by the Mayor’s Office, trying where possible to make them match the number and designation of the areas in which administrative services are structured.
Informative Commissions are in charge of:
- Studying, reporting, consulting and resolution of the affairs to be agreed or decided by the Board.
- Monitoring management at the Mayor’s Office and its governing team regarding the issues of their responsibility.
Through a plenary agreement dated July 5st, 2019, they established the number, designation, composition and matters of the following Informative Commissions:
- Special Accounts Committee, that will act as PERMANENT INFORMATIVE COMMISSION FOR PUBLIC TAX ADMINISTRATION AND ECONOMIC PROMOTION, whose aim and duties are to report, consult or propose matters on Economy, Public Tax Administration, Tourism and Commerce of the organisation. It can also report those affairs of the same nature which, falling in the jurisdiction of the Mayor’s Office or the Governing Body, submitted to it by their explicit decision.
- PERMANENT INFORMATIVE COMMISSION FOR INTERNAL REGULATIONS, whose aim and duties are to report, consult or propose matters on Human Resources, Public Attention, and Census.
- PERMANENT INFORMATIVE COMMISSION FOR TERRITORY, whose aim and duties are to report, consult or propose matters on Urban Planning, Scheduling and Projects.
- PERMANENT INFORMATIVE COMMISSION FOR SOCIAL POLICIES AND CULTURE, whose aim and duties are to report, consult or propose matters on Social Services, Education and Culture.
- SPECIAL COMMISSION for the study and formulation of action proposals that provide a solution to the situation created in the archaeological zone of the BAÑOS DE LA REINA.
Frequency of the sessions:
The Informative Commissions take place every month on the Monday of the previous week when the ordinary session of the Board took place, at 5pm, the first one to be held at that time and then, every half hour, the rest of them. Pursuant to Section 48.2 of the Local Organic Regulation regarding the holiday period.
Every Informative Commission may convene any extraordinary sessions necessary for its efficient operation.