RENEWAL OF PARENTAL REGISTRATIONS FOR FOREIGNERSIf you are a foreigner, you must renew your registration, according to the following conditions:
- If you are a resident or have a long-term residence card, you must confirm your registration every 5 years.
- If you are not a resident or your card is not long-lived, you must renew your registration every 2 years.
To carry out the process of renewal or confirmation, you must only bring documents # 1 and for the other procedures (registration or change of address) documents 1, 2 and 3.
- Identity card, passport and NIE (if you have one).
- If you are an owner: Deed of purchase / sale, or utility bill (water, electricity ...) or the last payment of the IBI.
- If you are a tenant: Rental contract together with the last receipt paid and if you do not pay any rent, you need the authorization of the owner.