Social Services Centre
The Municipal Social Services are aimed at actions and assistance to people or social groups in order to help them solve their problems, overcoming their difficulties and obtaining the relevant resources to improve their quality of life and their integration in their community or social milieu.
What can you find here?
Information, guidance and advice about these subjects and others:
- Home assistance service.
- “Calp Ajuda” Program
- Specialized Educational Assistance Program
- Program for the execution of works in the Community interest
- Provisional parking card for people with limited mobility
- European parking card for people with limited mobility
- Address: Pza. Beato Francisco Sendra, nº 8
- Telephone: 96 583 72 23
- By appointment only: please, set up an appointment by telephone or in person in the Social Services Centre.