The Department of Equality is responsible for providing judicial, social and management assessment to citizens living in Calp who may require it.
It process at the request of the interested party or of the office according to the case, arrangements which can be traumatic for the person involved, because of the legal tangle they are involved in, in order to prevent their already delicate situation from worsening due to stress caused by not being aware of their rights and obligations, and how to act to ensure these are fulfilled. These situations may happen within family homes, especially in cases involving gender-based or domestic violence, as well as in any area of daily life.
- Address: Carrer Llibertad 36 (Pasaje)
- Direct: 96 583 51 11
- Central telephone: 96 583 36 00 (Ext: 8060 - 8061)
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Standard office hours: de 10:00 to 14:00h.
- Appointment timetable for the judicial assessor: Tuesday/Thursday from 10:30 to 14:00h.
- Note: These timetables are official; however, they are flexible and may be changed to meet the personal needs of each interested party, as well as to arrange appointments on days other than those shown.